If you have a Service Contract with us:
- Free replacement electrodes, rescue kit and if necessary battery
- Retrieval of the incident data from the AED, if requested by the medical team.
All we ask for in return is a brief incident statement, that we can use for our own AED research, this information will never be shared with any third parties..
If you do not have a Medisol Service Contract:
- If your AED was purchased from Medisol/AEDexpert, you will be sent free replacement electrodes, a rescue kit and if necessary, a battery
- If your AED was not purchased from Medisol/AEDexpert, you can order any necessary replacement parts online at www.aedexpert.co.uk.
It is important that every AED is made ready for use as quickly as possible after deployment. This applies also to devices that are not covered by our service contracts. You can contact us at any point for more information about our service plans, to ensure that your AED is always covered and rescue-ready.
For the UK:
- During office hours: 01223 790124
- Outside office hours: +31 (0) 85 487 3033
- Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Ireland:
Please select the flag of your country. Here you will find more information.